Administration of Personal Data
- CryptosFundTrading™ Is committed to ensure the privacy of all non-public information and personal data provided by all clients of CryptosFundTrading™ as well as all visitors to and users of the website: www.cryptosfundtrading.com (the “Website”).
- CryptosFundTrading™ will only use the non-public information and personal data it gathers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act in force in Bulgaria (the “PDPA”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”).
- Your personal data shall be administered entirely by CryptosFundTrading™ in its capacity of an administrator of personal data.
Information collected by CryptosFundTrading™
- If a prospective client decides to use the services of portfolio management and/or any other services related with the business activity of CryptosFundTrading™, there is certain information that will be required from him/her. This information includes, but is not limited to, personal data such as name, address, date and place of birth, phone number and other contact details, passport details, citizenship and tax status information, employment details, as well as other necessary financial information. The purpose for the collection of this information is to identify the prospective client and to assess whether the service requested by him/her is appropriate, before entering into an agreement.
- Occasionally, CryptosFundTrading™ may request further information which is necessary in order to fulfill the regulatory duty to maintain the data through which it individualizes its clients.
CryptosFundTrading™ collects information from the following direct sources:
- documents necessary for providing the services of portfolio management, such as: portfolio management agreement, client’s questionnaire and any other document and/or declaration provided to the client and signed by him/her.
- email and chat correspondence as well as telephone communication between the client and the representatives of CryptosFundTrading™.
- visits to CryptosFundTrading™ Website.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- browser type.
- operating system.
- Internet Service Provider (ISP).
The Purposes of Collection and Processing of Client’s Personal Data
CryptosFundTrading™ will use the data collected from its client to:
- establish his/her identity in accordance with the PDPA and the GDPR as well as to enter into an agreement with the client for providing the services offered by CryptosFundTrading™.
- to classify the client in accordance with the classification standards set out in the portfolio management agreement – and with regard to this, to provide them with the legally established set of documents and other information.
The non-public information and personal data that CryptosFundTrading™ holds and processes is also used for:
- reviewing the client’s ongoing needs.
- AML (anti-money laundering) prevention in accordance with the INTERNAL RULES ON THE CONTROL AND PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND FINANCING OF TERRORISM adopted by CryptosFundTrading™.
- enhancing the services of CryptosFundTrading™.
- providing ongoing information that CryptosFundTrading™ believes may be of interest to the client.
Disclosure of Information
- CryptosFundTrading™ shall not disclose clients' non-public information and personal data to any non-affiliated third parties.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 4.1 above, the CryptosFundTrading™ shall have the right, without giving prior notice to the client, to disclose such details of the transactions of the client or such other details as CryptosFundTrading™ may consider necessary in order to comply with applicable law, the requirements of any third person or other appropriate or regulating authority having the right to demand such disclosure or to comply with any obligation of CryptosFundTrading™ to proceed to the said disclosure to any third person.
Any client, after submitting a written request, is entitled to access the personal data collected about them by CryptosFundTrading™. In the cases where the right of access granted to an individual may also lead to disclosure of personal data of third parties, CryptosFundTrading™ is obligated to provide to the relevant client access only to the part of the data referring solely to them. When exercising his/her right of access, any client of CryptosFundTrading™ is entitled to request at any time:
- a confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her is being processed, information as to the purposes of such processing, the categories of data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is disclosed.
- a notification to the client, on a durable format, containing his/her personal data which is being processed, as well as any available information about its source.
- information concerning the logic involved in any automated processing of personal data.
Any client is entitled to require, at any time, from CryptosFundTrading™ to:
- erase, rectify or block his/her personal data whose processing does not comply with the legal requirements.
- notify any third parties to whom his/her personal data has been disclosed of any erasure, rectification, or blocking carried out in compliance with the previous item, unless this is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- a copy of his/her personal data from CryptosFundTrading™, as well as a right to access his/her personal data at any time.
- request from CryptosFundTrading™ his/her personal data in a form convenient for transfer to another administrator of personal data.
- request from CryptosFundTrading™ to correct, without unnecessary delay, inaccurate personal data as well as data that is no longer up to date.
The client has the right to request that CryptosFundTrading™ delete the personal data without undue delay in the presence of any of the following circumstances:
- the personal data is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for.
- the client has withdrawn his/her consent for processing of the personal data at any time, by submitting a separate request to the CryptosFundTrading™.
- when the processing is unlawful.
- when the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under the PDPA or the GDPR.
- the client may object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising messages).
- If the client wishes to exercise any of the rights listed above, he/she should inform CryptosFundTrading™ in writing.
CryptosFundTrading™ may refuse to delete a client's personal data due any of the following reasons:
- to comply with a legal obligation or to carry out a task of public interest.
- for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, as far as erasure is likely to make it impossible or seriously hinder the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
Updating or Deleting Data
- The client should inform CryptosFundTrading™ in a timely manner that his/her personal data has changed by providing up-to-date data.
- The client should inform in written CryptosFundTrading™ if he/she wishes his/her personal data to be deleted
- CryptosFundTrading™ will change or delete a client’s personal data in accordance with his/her instructions, except to the extent, terms and manner that CryptosFundTrading™ is required to hold clients’ personal data for regulatory or legal purposes, in order to provide the client with the services he/she has requested, or due to the fact that it has provided the services during a past period, and must now maintain certain information until a certain regulatory deadline.
- The consent is necessary for CryptosFundTrading™ in order to process the personal data of the clients.
- The client may withdraw his/her consent by a written request to CryptosFundTrading™ at any time.
Applicable Law and Competent Authority
- This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, and any disputes relating to this Policy shall be resolved between the parties themselves, and in case of failure to do so, they shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- At any time the client has the right to a complaint directly to the supervisory body, with the competent authority being: Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592, Bulgaria (www.cpdp.bg).