Administration Of Personal Data
1. CryptosFundTrading™ Is committed to ensuring the privacy of all non-public information and personal data provided by all its clients as well as of all visitors to and users of the website cryptosfundtrading.com (the “Website”).
3. CryptosFundTrading™ will only use the non-public information and personal data it gathers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act in force in Bulgaria (the “PDPA”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”).
4. Your personal data shall be administered entirely by CryptosFundTrading™ in its capacity of an administrator of personal data.
Information collected by Cryptos Fund Trading™
1. If a prospective client decides to use the services of portfolio management and/or any other services related to the business activity of CryptosFundTrading™, there is certain information that will be required from him/her. This information includes, but is not limited to, personal data such as their name, address, date and place of birth, phone number and other contact details, passport details, citizenship and tax status information, employment details, and other necessary financial information. This information is collected to identify the prospective client and assess whether the service requested by him/her is appropriate, before entering into an agreement.
2. Occasionally, CryptosFundTrading™ may request further information which is necessary in order to fulfil the regulatory duty to maintain the data through which it individualizes its clients.
3. CryptosFundTrading™ collects information from the following direct sources:
- documents necessary to provide the services of portfolio management, such as the portfolio management agreement, client’s questionnaire, and any other document and/or declaration provided to the client and signed by him/her;
- email and chat correspondence as well as telephone communication between the client and the representatives of Cryptos Fund Trading™;
- visits to the Cryptos Fund Trading™ website;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- browser type;
- operating system;
- Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Purposes of Collection and Processing of Client’s Personal Data
1. Cryptos Fund Trading™ will use the data collected from its client to:
- establish his/her identity in accordance with the PDPA and the GDPR as well as to enter into an agreement with the client for providing the services offered by Cryptos Fund Trading™;
- classify the client in accordance with the classification standards set out in the portfolio management agreement – and with regard to this, to provide them with the legally established set of documents and other information.
2. The non-public information and personal data that Cryptos Fund Trading™ holds and processes are also used for:
- reviewing the client’s ongoing needs.
- AML (anti-money laundering) prevention in accordance with the INTERNAL RULES ON THE CONTROL AND PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND FINANCING OF TERRORISM adopted by Cryptos Fund Trading™;
- enhancing the services of Cryptos Fund Trading™.
- providing ongoing information that Cryptos Fund Trading™ believes may be of interest to the client.
Disclosure of Information
1. Cryptos Fund Trading™ shall not disclose clients’ non-public information and personal data to any non-affiliated third parties.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 1 above, Cryptos Fund Trading™ shall have the right, without giving prior notice to the client, to disclose such details of the transactions of the client or such other details as Cryptos Fund Trading™ may consider necessary in order to comply with applicable law, the requirements of any third person or other appropriate or regulating authority having the right to demand such disclosure or to comply with any obligation of Cryptos Fund Trading™ to make said disclosure to any third person.
1. Any client, after submitting a written request, is entitled to access the personal data collected about them by Cryptos Fund Trading™. In cases where the right of access granted to an individual may also lead to the disclosure of personal data of third parties, Cryptos Fund Trading™ is obliged to give the relevant client access only to the part of the data referring solely to him/her. When exercising his/her right of access, any client of Cryptos Fund Trading™ is entitled to request the following at any time:
- a confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her is being processed, information as to the purposes of such processing, the categories of data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is disclosed;
- a notification to the client, in a durable format, containing his/her personal data which is being processed, as well as any available information about its source;
- information concerning the logic involved in any automated processing of personal data.
2. Any client is entitled to require Cryptos Fund Trading™ to request the following at any time:
- erasure, rectification or blocking of his/her personal data whose processing does not comply with the legal requirements;
- notification of any third parties to whom his/her personal data has been disclosed to inform them of any erasure, rectification or blocking carried out in compliance with the previous item, unless this is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
- a copy of his/her personal data from Cryptos Fund Trading™, as well as a right to access his/her personal data at any time;
- a copy of his/her personal data in a form convenient for transfer to another administrator of personal data;
- the correction, without unnecessary delay, of inaccurate personal data as well as data that is no longer up to date.
3. The client has the right to request that Cryptos Fund Trading™ delete the personal data without undue delay if:
- the personal data is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for;
- the client has withdrawn his/her consent for the processing of the personal data at any time, by submitting a separate request to Cryptos Fund Trading™;
- the processing is unlawful;
- the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under the PDPA or the GDPR;
- the client objects to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising messages)
4. If the client wishes to exercise any of the rights listed above, he/she should inform Cryptos Fund Trading™ in writing.
5. Cryptos Fund Trading™ may refuse to delete a client’s personal data for any of the following reasons.
- to comply with a legal obligation or to carry out a task of public interest.
- for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, as far as erasure is likely to make it impossible or seriously hinder the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
7. Updating or Deleting Data
- The client should inform Cryptos Fund Trading™ as soon as possible that his/her personal data has changed by providing up-to-date data
- The client should inform Cryptos Fund Trading™ in writing if he/she wishes his/her personal data to be deleted.
- Cryptos Fund Trading™ will update or delete a client’s personal data in accordance with his/her instructions, except to the extent, terms, and manner that Cryptos Fund Trading™ is required to hold clients’ personal data for regulatory or legal purposes, in order to provide the client with the services he/she has requested, or due to the fact that it has provided the services during a past period and must now keep certain information until a certain regulatory deadline
- Cryptos Fund Trading™ needs the client’s consent in order to process his/her personal data.
- The client may withdraw his/her consent by a written request to Cryptos Fund Trading™ at any time
9. Applicable Law and Competent Authority
- This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, and any disputes relating to this Policy shall be resolved between the parties themselves, and in case of failure to do so, they shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- At any time the client has the right to complain directly to the supervisory body, with the competent authority being: Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592, Bulgaria (www.cpdp.bg).
CONTACT CRYPTOS FUND TRADING