A “Help” section will be available on each exchange to assist you.
- To obtain your API keys, log in to your exchange account. The API Settings will generally be available on the main menu.
- You’ll then have to set the permissions – the level of operability that the API key will have. The “Trade” permission will allow CFT to transact through your exchange.
- You can then click “Create API Key”. Copy and paste the API Key and API Secret Key and give them to CFT.
- Click the link below to go to the Binance API Management page.
- Name your new API-Key and click Create.
- Open your E-Mail client and check SMS to verify the key creation.
- Back on Binance and make sure that your key has enabled Enable Futures-checkbox
- Make sure the Enable Withdrawal checkbox is disabled on the key you just created. Enable Trading has to be enabled.
- Copy the API-Key and API-Secret and give them to CFT.