This scope of the Policy, adopted by CryptosFundTrading™ is to identify and manage conflicts of interest that may arise between CryptosFundTrading™ and its clients and to comply with all requirements of the applicable laws.
CryptosFundTrading™ establishes, implements and maintains a Policy on Conflicts of Interest and provides information regarding the adequate managing of any conflicts of interest between itself, including its managers and employees and/or any associate, affiliate or subsidiary, as well as any person directly or indirectly linked to CryptosFundTrading™ (the “Related Persons”), and its clients that arise in the course of providing its services.
Identification of Conflict of Interest
Situations where conflicts of interest can occur include the following:
- CryptosFundTrading™ or a Related Person is likely to make a financial gain or avoid a financial loss, at the expense of the client.
- CryptosFundTrading™ or a Related Person has an interest in the outcome of a service provided to the client, or of the transaction carried out on behalf of the client, which is different from the client’s interest in that outcome.
- CryptosFundTrading™ or a Related Person has a financial or other incentive to favour the interest of another client or group of clients over the interests of the client.
- CryptosFundTrading™ or a Related Person receives or will receive from a person other than the client an inducement in relation to a service provided to the client, in the form of money, goods or services, other than the standard commission or fee for that service.
- A conflict of interest may arise, between the following parties:
- Between the client and CryptosFundTrading™.
- Between and CryptosFundTrading™ and its Related Persons.
- Between a client of CryptosFundTrading™ and the Related Persons of CryptosFundTrading™.
The following measures have been adopted by CryptosFundTrading™ for ensuring the prevent of conflict of interest, which may arise in the conduct of CryptosFundTrading™ business activity:
- CryptosFundTrading™ undertakes to carry out ongoing monitoring of its business activities to ensure that the internal control is appropriate.
- CryptosFundTrading™ undertakes effective procedures to prevent or control the exchange of information between the Related Persons engaged in activities involving a risk of a conflict of interest where the exchange of that information may harm the interests of one or more clients.
- CryptosFundTrading™ takes mesures to prevent or limit any person from exercising inappropriate influence over the way in which the Related Persons carry out its portfolio management services or ancillary services.
- CryptosFundTrading™ ensures segregation of duties that may give rise to conflicts of interest if carried on by the same individual.
- When CryptosFundTrading™ executes an order for a client it shall not give any preferential treatment to that client to the detriment of other clients and does not disclose the details of one client order to other client.
- CryptosFundTrading™ executes all orders electronically, in accordance with policies that comply with relevant rules and regulations in relation to transactions which are executed for the account of the clients.
- CryptosFundTrading™’ procedures ensure that CryptosFundTrading™’ and its Related Persons shall not misuse the information provided to them in relation with the portfolio management services carried out for the account of the clients.
- All Related Persons of CryptosFundTrading™ are prohibited from dealing on personal accounts to avoid any actual or eventual conflicts of interest.
- All Related Persons of CryptosFundTrading™ are prohibited from accepting any inducements from any person, which are likely to conflict to a material extent with any duty which CryptosFundTrading™ and/or its Related Persons owe in connection with the fair conduct of the portfolio management services.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
- Prior to carrying out a transaction or providing a portfolio management service or an ancillary service to a client, CryptosFundTrading™ must disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest. The disclosure will be in sufficient time, in a durable means.
- Any conflict of interest shall be reported to the manager of CryptosFundTrading™, who shall be responsible for keeping records of conflicts of interest.
For questions/comments regarding the Conflict of Interest Policy, please contact us at: support@CryptosFundTrading.com